About Me

My photo
New York, United States
Young at heart wife, Mommy (Yes my young adults still call me that!)Administrative Assistant, Outlander fanatic and shoe lover!!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Poem written when I was in a dark place...

The screaming inside my head will not leave me
When will things be right?
My life is different, Don't believe me?
It's cold and dark as night
People and places pass me by and I see all the smiling faces
But me? The screaming keeps going on and on
The nightmare of my existence cajoles and chases
Taunting and teasing, Oh why am I so forlorn?
On the outside I seem so happy and smile and nod my head
My friends all love and respect me
But what they don't know is that inside my heart is dead
They do not know , they cannot see.

No comments:

Post a Comment